Pumpkin Seed Oil
Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in nutrients and is known to have many health benefits. It is most commonly used in supplements that contribute to maintaining a healthy prostate. The dark green/red colored Pumpkin seed oil is also popular as a culinary oil due its pleasant nutty flavor.
Background / Origin
Pumpkin seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo). Pumpkins originate from South America but can now be found in many countries.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0170000 Pumpkin Seed Oil Cold Pressed Virgin
- 0170400 Pumpkin Seed Oil Cold Pressed Virgin ORGANIC (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Metal drums net weight 25 & 190 kg
- HDPE containers 5, 10 & 25 kg
- Consumer packaging (10 ml - 1000 ml)