Pomegranate Seed Oil
FRUITmega™ Pomegranate Seed Oil is rich in nutrients useful in cosmetic application. The regenerative properties of this oil make it an indispensable ingredients in many skin care products. It contains a unique polyunsaturated ingredient called punicicacid, an Omega-5 Fatty Acid, which has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Background / Origin
Pomegranates are native to the region which spans from the Middle East through to the Himalayas in Northern India. The fruit is cultivated and grown in the Mediterranean, Turkey and Iran, through to Southeast Asia and Malaysia. They are generally harvested by hand.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0280076 FRUITmega™ Pomegranate Seed Oil CP-VIR NON FOOD
- 0280276 FRUITmega™ Pomegranate Seed Oil REF NON FOOD
- 0280476 FRUITmega™ Pomegranate Seed Oil CP-VIR ORGANIC NON FOOD (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- Standard packaging: 190 kg & 25 kg
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Consumer packaging (100 ml - 1000 ml)