Linseed (Flax) Oil
Linseed (Flax) Oil is an edible oil that is often used in food and supplements as a source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an important omega-3 fatty acid. The high amount of these triple unsaturated fatty acids make this oil sensitive to oxidation. When pressed, the fresh oil has a mild taste.
Background / Origin
Linseed oil is extracted from the seeds of a flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) by cold pressing. The most important linseed producing counties are USA, Canada, China, India, Argentina and European countries.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0140000 Linseed (Flax) Oil Cold Pressed Virgin EP
- 0140400 Linseed (Flax) Oil Cold Pressed Virgin ORGANIC (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Metal drums net weight 25 & 190 kg
- HDPE containers 5, 10 & 25 kg
- Consumer Packating (from 10 ml to 1000 ml)
- Animal Nutrition
- Plant-Based Food