Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil contains omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids in just the right amounts which are optimal for our health. Hemp Seed Oil is a clear green oil with a nutty flavor when it is unrefined. For cosmetic purposes the oil is usually further refined to a clear and neutral tasting and smelling oil.
Background / Origin
The hemp seed, also called chènevis, from the Canabis Sativa species is an edible seed that does not contain any psychoactive substances. (THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD or Cannabidiol).
The most important hemp seed producing countries are Canada, EU countries and China.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0160000 Hemp Seed Oil Cold Pressed Virgin
- 0160100 Hemp Seed Oil Cold Pressed Refined
- 0160400 Hemp Seed Oil Cold Pressed Virgin ORGANIC (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Metal drums net weight 25 & 190 kg
- HDPE containers 5,10 & 25 kg
- Consumer packaging (10 ml - 1000 ml)