Coconut MCT Oil
As the name suggests, coconut MCT oil is a superior source of medium triglycerides. Due to their shorter chain length, medium-chain triglycerides are more rapidly broken down and absorbed into the body. This makes them a quick energy source and less likely to be stored as fat.
Background / Origin
Coconut MCT oil is man-made through fractionation & distillation. This is the step where the solid fractions are removed from the virgin coconut oil to create coconut MCT oil.
MCT oil has almost no taste or smell. Therefore, it can be consumed directly or easily mixed into food or drinks.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0311400 Coconut MCT C8 - C10 Oil ORGANIC (1)
- 0313100 Coconut MCT C8 Oil ORGANIC (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Metal drums net weight 25 & 190 kg
- HDPE containers 5, 10 & 25 kg
- Consumer packaging (10 ml - 1000 ml)