NEWmega™ Chia Oil contains 60% Omega-3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and has an excellent proportion of Omega-3 to Omega-6. Chia Oil is ideal for use as an omega-3 nutritional supplement but is also used as an edible and delicious alternative to olive oil in the kitchen. Chia Oil is also used in the cosmetic industry as it can be applied topically to benefit dry skin.
Background / Origin
Chia Oil is produced from Chia Seeds which come from Salvia Hispanica. Chia is grown in black and white varieties and is native to Latin America where it has been used for centuries as a staple food.
Available Oil Qualities
- 0340000 NEWmega™ Chia Oil CP-VIR
- 0340400 NEWmega™ Chia Oil CP-VIR ORGANIC (1)
(1) SKAL 017077 / NL-BIO-01
- IBC’s net weight 900 kg
- Metal drums net weight 25 & 190 kg
- HDPE containers 5, 10 & 25 kg
- Consumer packaging (10 ml - 1000 ml)
- Animal Nutrition